Before digital cameras came along, you had to set your "F stop" to the proper setting to have the right exposure for your photos. There was a saying among photojournalists: "F8 and be there."--set your camera to F8, and get to the scene ready to go. Not that much has changed, really.
Welcome to the Observer's Photo Blog
Truth be told, I wanted to be a photojournalist when I grew up.
Quotes
"If your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."
"The pictures are there, and you just take them."
WW II photographer Robert Capa
The Observer's Scribblings
Visit Me on Facebook
Some Other Shutterbugs
Labels
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- The Observer
- How much to reveal? There are some nutty people out there! Leave it to say right now that I am well educated, a person of the Christian faith, and never without an opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment