Before digital cameras came along, you had to set your "F stop" to the proper setting to have the right exposure for your photos. There was a saying among photojournalists: "F8 and be there."--set your camera to F8, and get to the scene ready to go. Not that much has changed, really.

Welcome to the Observer's Photo Blog

Truth be told, I wanted to be a photojournalist when I grew up.

Quotes

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."

"The pictures are there, and you just take them."

WW II photographer Robert Capa

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Washing Up


Here's my GirlCat, washing up, probably after the evening mushy noms.

2 comments:

  1. Dear The Observer,
    JUST like my GirlCat. What a couple of sissy-girls they are, and doesn't it work for them!!

    Ann T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann T:
    Despite the boxing glove feet, Miss GirlCat is light on her feet, very dainty!
    The Observer

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
How much to reveal? There are some nutty people out there! Leave it to say right now that I am well educated, a person of the Christian faith, and never without an opinion.