Before digital cameras came along, you had to set your "F stop" to the proper setting to have the right exposure for your photos. There was a saying among photojournalists: "F8 and be there."--set your camera to F8, and get to the scene ready to go. Not that much has changed, really.

Welcome to the Observer's Photo Blog

Truth be told, I wanted to be a photojournalist when I grew up.

Quotes

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."

"The pictures are there, and you just take them."

WW II photographer Robert Capa

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cell Phone Downloads July 15-July 22

Pictures that I downloaded off my cell phone this past week. A particularly eclectic bunch...

Polydactyl kitty at Wayside Waifs.

Worship Leaders Conference check in day.

Church--view of the north entrance of the west building.

Israel and New Breed in concert on the last evening of the conference.

Sunrise. Rare shot, since morning is not my thing.

Daisy patch blooming.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get over here and a couple times Blogger mystery--or something.

    Anyway, good round-up! Please tell me though, when you use phone as camera, how do you download? Do you have to have IM or something on your phone?

    I am clueless.
    Ann T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann T:
    My phone saves to an itty bitty card which after you put it in an SD adapter can be down loaded. Maybe I'll do a blog entry.

    Blogger is a mystery at times!

    LOL!
    The Observer

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
How much to reveal? There are some nutty people out there! Leave it to say right now that I am well educated, a person of the Christian faith, and never without an opinion.